My PC being hacked by an organisation

To get rid of these hackers who have hacked my pc and have remote access to it, i have tried almost everything from changing my isp to reinstalling my OS. I also have made several posts on microsoft forums. Today i asked for remote help from bitdefender team and they registered a my complaint with ticket 1006843194.

i will just copy paste the link to the microsoft complaint i made: Re: My PC hacing windows 11 version as preview build is being hacked by an organisation - Microsoft Tech Community

i will write the issues i am facing here also :

" " so basically hear me out. These hackers are probably related to some social media platform . These hackers not only hacked my pc but also spread rumors that i am a women molester. I have done everything i can to tell them to stop doing and they stopped with rape feeds on my phone applications as well as on microsoft bing news homepage but they haven't stopped with changing game files on my pc.They change game files on my pc so that i die easily in game and i am not able to rank up in game and enjoy the free time i have. I told them via post like this that stop with whatever u are doing but they just don't stop .They think they are invinsible and they are probably. They belong to some big company of hackers that is related to social media platforms. There are more things that i wanted to tell but i am leaving that for reddit. I just want to know that whoever is viewing this to just know that this this is happening to me cz they are invincible and they know all vulnerabilities of windows 11 and even android and even ios.

My name is written on this attachment . If in case someone wants to help me pls do by replying here or on( removed due to privacy concern) .

Also i will keep uploading such posts on different forums" "

I want to tell u that literally nothing is safe on internet . Almost everything is vulnerable. Antivirus scanner doesnt show any virus but windows safety scanner showed windows tapering restore as virus and removed it but since the hackers are an organization they reinstalled the malware again.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly report your fake accounts to instagram support. They are the only ones which can take down your fake account. Also they are the ones who can help trace the IP from which the account was created and with the help of your cyber crime department trace down the respective hacker if he/ she must not have used any VPN.

Antimalware companies such as bitdefender or any other can help you prevent from visiting malicious/ phishing websites and stop malwares. They can also help you in providing alert if your webcam or microphone is requesting access from any installed application on your PC or via any web link, but they cannot stop anyone from creating a fake account of a person.

You have already taken the best approach possible, that is to contact the cybercrime department of your respective country. They are the ones who can help you with your situation.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)