Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

system scan

Options

every time i run the system scan, it simply doesnt work, just stuck i have the windows 10 64 bits, what can i do, please i need help

Comments

• NoriiSun1
    Options

Hi there if you think that this system scan is being stopped by some malware (Ill provide Screen Shots for u) Then i suggest u do this Go into Bitdefender Protection tab then antivirus press open on it you should see the thing called Bitdefender rescue environment click on that it will tell you You are about to be signed out when it does eventually shut off it will come up with Bitdefender scanning your system this should be able to remove it if something is stopping it if not then it could be that your specs don't reach the requirement please check them and also Bitdefender rescue environment should be able to run it either way please write a reply here if you have anything else to ask or need further help

Thanks Nori

• thanks for the help i used the rescue environment and i could do the system scan at 100 % no viruses found my system is clean, so maybe it could be my computer specs right

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello guys and welcome to the Community!

This was the best thread I saw today. Thank you for joining us here and my hat is off for you, @NoriiSun1 for helping a fellow user! This is what the community is all about, helping each other and you did this in the most beautiful way.

I hope you will both enjoy your time here and if you wish, you can also introduce yourself in the thread below:

Best wishes!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• NoriiSun1
    NoriiSun1
    edited January 2022
    Options

Hi there Alexandru_BD I am always willing to help someone in need and I will definitely put something on hello and tell us about yourself

Thanks NoriiSun1 :)

• NoriiSun1
    Options

Duvall Yes it could very well be your pc specs you could always check in minimum requirements :)