Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cannot block applications

Options

My son was able to uninstall bitdefender from his PC. I tried to reinstall bitdefender Windows Security and Parental Control numerous times and now in central.bitdefender.com I cannot block any applications because bitdefender does not record what applications he uses in his PC.

How can I resume blocking the applications (eg, games) that he runs in his PC from central.bitdefender.com?

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gianni156
    Options

Click on the Protection button, situated on the left sidebar of the Bitdefender interface.

Click the Settings button in the FIREWALL module.

Select the Rules tab.

To add an application rule, click the Add rule button.

• I am talking about logging into central.bitdefender.com , under Parental Control / Applications / View all applications / Manage Applications, it always says No apps to block/allow.

It seems that all of my subscribed PC's have this problem now.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• firedragon
    edited May 2022
    Options

All the sudden Manage Applications in central.bitdefender.com now shows a list of apps to block.