Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, Trouble installing Bitdefender on my second device running Windows 7.

Options

The file is downloaded but upon clicking run, nothing happens. This PC had Bitdefender software on it but expired before I could add the new subscription. Please help Thanks MaccaM

Best Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello.

On the same issue, check out this comment by @mrmirakhur :

If that didn't help, follow these steps:

First, take screenshot(s) of the issue(s) and create a log on your Windows device using Bitdefender Support Tool, by following these steps:

Next, contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by e-mail here (scroll down to the bottom of the page):

with short description of the issue(s).

After that, you will get an automated reply by the Bitdefender Customer Care Team, with your ticket number.

Now, in reply to that automated reply, you can send the screenshot(s) you already took and the log file you already created in the first step.

Since you are all done, just wait for the support engineers to investigate your issue(s) and find solution(s) to fix the issue(s).

Remember that the screeshot(s) and the log file will help a lot to the support engineers for better and faster investigation on your issue(s) and finding solution(s).

Regards.

• Norris69
    Norris69
    Answer ✓
    Options

Bitdefender subscriptions come with a limited number of slots to protect either Windows PCs, Macs, smartphones & tablets running Android, iOS, or all of these operating systems. If the subscription you have purchased covers more than one device, you can use your Central account to install Bitdefender on other devices.

Answers

• MaccaM
    Options

Hi Gjoksi, Problem solved. Used latest Uninstall tool from website which then allowed me to install Bitdefender. Thank you MaccaM