Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is my Bitdefender working properly

Options

Attached is a copy of the screen of my laptop after today’s (22 July 2022) update.

·        As you can see it clearly shows the last anti-virus update was on 3 July despite me doing a manual update every day - the notification never moves on from this date.

·        Also on right hand of taskbar the Windows Security has an issue, advising that I update Bitdefender Antivirus.

·        You will also notice that the Bitdefender logo is also missing from the taskbar.

·        Also each day, even though I have program set to update automatically, there is always a message in Update Recommendation to update the anti-virus. Even when manually updating and getting the message that the update has taken place the Update Recommendation again shows a new message to update once more within a few minutes.

These 4 issues have been concerns over the past few weeks. Can you please advise how to get rid of them as I am concerned I may not be fully protected whilst on the ‘net.?

Answers