Bitdefender update after PC startup which uses a lot of PC resources.

Nunzio77
Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod

Ciao, ho le impostazioni di aggiornamento standard e ho notato che dopo alcuni minuti di riavvio del PC inizia il processo di download di Bitdefender e quindi il processo di test di integrità (o qualcosa di simile). Questi processi richiedono alcuni minuti utilizzando risorse PC elevate, sia in termini di utilizzo della CPU che di utilizzo del disco rigido.

Non so se questo sia un comportamento normale o meno. E se è normale se può essere ottimizzato in qualche versione futura.

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

Comments

• I put your message through Google Translate for you, so people can read it:

Hi, I have the standard update settings and I noticed that after a few minutes of restarting the PC the Bitdefender download process begins and then the integrity test process (or something similar). These processes take a few minutes using high PC resources, both in terms of CPU usage and hard drive usage.

I don't know if this is normal behavior or not. And if it is normal if it can be optimized in some future version.

Internet Security (Paid), Windows10 Pro64, Ryzen7 5800X, 32GB RAM, RTX3070, 5 internal storage drives, 2x ext hot-swap drives

• Nunzio77

Oops ... sorry I didn't notice ...

Before posting too, not knowing written English very well, I rely on Google translate ...

In this case I will have escaped ...😂

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Nunzio77

In my opinion, the process of "Bitdefender Update Downloader" and that of "Bitdefender Test Engines Init" should be lightened/speeded up.

This not only after starting/turning on the PC, but also while using the PC and therefore with each Bitdefender update.

What do you think about it @Alexandru_BD and all of you?

Nunzio ·