Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Turn Off 'Work' Profile. Any Suggestions?

Options
duhmel
edited December 2022 in Utilities

My automatic scans stopped working and in investigating this I noticed the the work profile was turned on. I then turned off 'activate profiles manually' and turned off the work profile. After x-out from Bitdefender and going back to the 'profiles' screen, the work profile is turned on again. I am using Windows 10 on a HP PC.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello.

A few months ago, i experienced the same issue and i beileve it's a bug in the program.

I tried everything, including few restarts of my device, few repairings of BD Total Security, but nothing helped.

Finally, the problem was solved only by uninstalling/reinstalling my Bitdefender program.

So, uninstall the Bitdefender program using the Uninstall Tool:

It will completely remove the program.

And next, reinstall Bitdefender from your Bitdefender Central account.

Now the issue should be solved.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hello @duhmel,

This is an issue that has already been acknowledged by the development teams and they are currently working on a fix. The fix will be deployed via an automated update, therefore no action is required from you. Should you wish to be personally informed whenever a resolution is found, kindly get in touch with our Support engineers, as they will add your inquiry to the reports list and update you as soon as the fix becomes available to all users.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Bitdefender tech support has not been any help in getting me a fix. I resorted to the time timested method - uninstall and reinstall. Worked like a charm - dai;y scans have returned.