Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Total Security 2008

Options

Hi,

I just recently purchased a high end laptop and after a few days of using it i bought Bitdefender Total Security 2008. The laptop initially came with a trial version of Norton Internet Security 2008 installed and it worked very well. It was tough on malware and at the same time light on resources.

However, after reading some reviews i decided to purchase bitdefender. I has assumed that bitdefender will be an excellent package but after installation when i start my computer it just freezes for about 5 minutes. It is not possible to do anything until finally it comes to it's own.

I am extremely disappointed. There is an issue with the temporary files clean up as well, whereby it does not clean the files and says that the "task has been canceled by the user", i read in this forum that it is a bug and is being worked upon and i can live with this issue but the problem with my computer freezing at startup is really very annoying. Now that i have opened the CD it cannot be returned to store and i am in trouble, i simply want to return this product!!

Comments

• just wanted to add that i removed norton Internet security using the norton removal tool before installing bitdefender.

• Sorry to hear about your problem... Contact customer support and let them know... They are very fast to respond...

• Niels
    Options

Hello faisalsiddiqui,

Try this keep pressing the shift button after you see the BIOS screen. This will prevent software to load only necessary files and services will be loaded to get into windows. When does it happen? Once you are already logged in?

Kind regards,

Niels