Upgrade Features From The Bitdefender Free Page?

Dear Sir/Madam,

How's things?,

You could look into leaving out the upgrade features that's found on the free version startup page and replace it with other free tools like a basic p.c cleaner or add a U.S.B scan feature with options on the startup page and maybe add email protection settings on the front page as an essential feature. The upgrade features should really be on another page under the title upgrades and there one can opt to continue on from there. Other than that your free antivirus does have a bright future ahead in doing really well in 2023.I can tell you just between me and you that my other free antivirus has continued on in fully allowing low risk and high risk downloads including the installations, and it didn't matter after that on the kind of computer damages that came along after the file/s was installed. Also I downloaded all Eicars and your free antivirus has a much better result ,than my other free antivirus that was leaving all of my Eicar test file/s alone from when it got downloaded to installed and including in doing a custom scan that had no effect whatsoever. Also can tell you just between me and you is that all high risk downloads without limits can only be downloaded and installed with my other free antivirus and just continue on as normal ,but I noticed such a thing does not exist with my now installed Bitdefender free, as it's doing a proper job in full and never ended up doing another reinstall and here i describe how it is for the Bitdefender free?.. Your a Navy ship patrolling the sea and an enemy submarine fired a torpedo towards your navy ship and it didn't get damaged, as it fully survived the attack and not once did your navy ship sink and you responded back and won on the first hit of that enemy submarine. My other free antivirus also got hit by another enemy submarine's torpedo and sadly it sank to the ocean floor on the first hit and the free antivirus did try respond back but it was no match and sadly it lost on the first go and every time after that...You truly deserve to be a number one free antivirus taking top spot and on top of the ladder and can only laugh at my free antivirus as it only goes down the ladder in shameful way as it only brings losses with it.. bye

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Dear Bitdefender Free Antivirus Team,

How's things?,

I'd just like to further comment by saying your free antivirus is in my view already qualified to be the world's best free antivirus year after year after passing the tests of mine for low risk and high risk downloads and not once had it ever failed. I can tell you I never had that same high level of computer protection from my other free antivirus. From Windows 7 till now it makes perfectly good sense in using the Bitdefender free. The high quality of protection is superb in my view. Also found some online comments by security experts who made claimed that all free antiviruses are the same in 2022/23 and it won't make any difference which free antivirus one uses as long as one is used and that statement is such nonsense, as I myself had tested every free antivirus on offer one by one and found only the rival free antiviruses did well than my default one. Your Bitdefender free was actually on top of the list in 2022/23 with a diamond like remarkable quality that I never had before, and it was well worth it, in finding a free antivirus by Bitdefender. Thanks to your free antivirus ,my computer is fully protected all the time and never ended up with a damaged computer leading to another reinstall of Windows 10/11.The other free antivirus that I did find with many online claims it was good?, ended up getting uninstalled because it wanted credit card payment to remove the threats it detected after the scan was made, and there was no warning/s about that, and only found out after pressing the button to remove the threats and that's where it ended.. Thank God we can all rely on the Bitdefender free in doing an excellent job as I noticed that for myself.., and will for now continue on using the Bitdefender free despite those online comments by security experts it has gone down the ladder and the default antivirus has gone up...thanks again ..bye

How's things?,

Maybe you can offer me some answers as to why my other free antivirus has no problem with the download/s and installation/s and exploration/s of dangerous file/s and or program/s and after using a rival free antivirus and noticed it was virtually impossible to download and install and explore all dangerous downloads, as they all blocked that file/s before it was downloaded and even in most cases stopped an already dangerous file/s from fully working, as shown on the screen.. Your free antivirus was spot on with it's detections of my dangerous downloaded and installed file/s ,as shown on the detections lists and I don't why I am getting two outcomes when it's should only be just one. It seems your free antivirus is doing a proper job than my free antivirus that I originally was on?.. like to ad?, bye..

How's things?,I have tested your free antivirus with my default one seperately?, and guess who won?.The Bitdefender won by a long shot, and i am saying that in a truthful way.The high quality free antivirus by Bitdefender is superb as i mentioned before, and never had any losses whatsoever.Think of it in this way?, a golf player who represented the BitDefender Free Antivirus and on each putt that player scored a hole in one each time and not once did the golf ball land in the sand trap or pond or ever go way off couse hitting a spectator at random.The golf player who represented my free antivirus noticed his golf ball after hitting it simply was ending up in the sand trap or pond or was ending up way off course and was hitting a spectator/s at random and that wasn't a good look in 2023 and no matter how many putts were made not one scored a hole in one ....Care to comment?.,bye

• Hi, I'm curious about your test with Bitdefender Free.

Can you better describe the tests you did in a simple and detailed way leaving golf alone?

So to be more clear.

Thank you.

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

How's things?,

In my start of the basic tests,i tried to download every eicar test file i could from the Eicar website,the A.M.T.S.O website and the Microsoft Demo Test File website,to find out whether the installed Bitdefender free would react or not and noticed everytime it did react and the Eicar never made in after checking my downloads folder.I downloaded low level and high level risky downloads to notice the installed BitDefender free removing them all as shown on the warning popup screen.I then at random entered websites relating to free antivirus reviews both old and new and the Bitdefender free was blocking the whole webpage,while my either installed W.D./M.D. actually fully allows it, and can enter whatever website and explore whatever's on offer?, and download whatever freely.In one case i was able to download an infected zip file and continue on exploring it with the either installed W.D./M.D.,and in very same scenario the installed Bitdefender didn't like my infected zip file and folders very much and started removing all, showing full explanations on the screen.I already tried adding my downloads or whatever else?, to the exceptions lists of the installed BitDefender so it's ignored on the next full scan,and after the next full scan i noticed it still listed, what i on purposely didn't want to get detected.I tried to readd a spare copy of a low risk download and or high risk download back in from my blank c.d or usb stick and the transfer couldn't be done.My either installed W.D./M.D. fully allows it.I also had genuine programs that my either installed W.D./M.D. had fully allowed in getting downloaded and installed,while the installed Bitdefender didn't like those genuine programs of mine and started to remove them,after deeming them as infected.I did a custom scan of a low level program with the installed BitDefender free and it didn't like it much at all,and that ended up in the low level program in getting removed.My either installed W.D./M.D. didn't find anything wrong with the very same custom scan of the low level program nor found anything from a high level program either after doing a custom scan.Here is a simpler way for you to understand my case?.Your free antivirus is really good as it is,but there is no chance of having any low level downloads and installed ones from my downloads folder and including high level risky downloads and installed ones and only a few genuine downloads ever make it through.My either installed W.D./M.D. has been showing to allow all low level downloads and high level downloads in making it through and can explore each one,but it carries a great risk of getting computer damages at the end..Has this been of any help to you?,please le me know.bye

• Dear BitDefender Free Antivirus Support Team,

How's things?,

Please don't get me wrong after saying you do have a top notch free antivirus in 2023.I am quite sure the other home and company or business users of your antivirus did the right thing by that.I hope you have a grest day..bye