Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Vulnerability Scan

Options

I keep getting a message to update Chrome AFTER UPDATING THE DAMN APP A HALF DOZEN TIMES. WTF???

Comments

• Moldoveanu Marius
    Moldoveanu Marius Senior QA Engineer ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello, the latest Chrome update is 122.0.6261.39, but that version will be updated by Google gradually until 20th of February. You can check the rollout here: https://chromiumdash.appspot.com/releases?platform=Windows

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Moldoveanu Marius @blade3colorado

Hello.

OS Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64 With Latest Windows Updates Installed

OS Build 19045.4046

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0

BD Total Security 27.0.27.130

Google Chrome 121.0.6167.185 x64

The application itself says that "Chrome is up to date", but Vulnerability Scan keeps asking me to update the application.

This started happening after the latest BD Total Security build 27.0.27.130, never had this issue before. Could be a bug or something.

Regards.

• Moldoveanu Marius
    Options

Hello, can you check again?

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Moldoveanu Marius

Hello.

Today, after updating Google Chrome to the latest version 122.0.6261.58, it seems that the issue has been solvbed.

Regards.

• Disag

ree, i.e., it still indicates an update is necessary. See attachment taken a couple of minutes ago . . . Steve

• Moldoveanu Marius
    Options

ok, so it seems that Google is taking their time with the propagation of the update depending on the region of the globe. I kindly ask you to wait until the update becomes available to you and after that check again.

• Issue resolved earlier this morning . . . Thank you for your prior input. Tech Support was USELESS for the entire week plus this was going on.

Steven J. Melikean