Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Uninstall protection

Options
Hossam
Hossam
edited April 26 in Install & Updates

Hello everyone, my name is Hossam and I am happy to be a part of this community! I really like Bitdefender due to its amazing features. However, I wish it had a feature like Uninstall protection, specifically for parental control app. For instance, if we take the Qustodio parental control app as an example, we can see this feature in action. The app cannot be uninstalled using traditional methods unless you do not have access to your account. When you go to the apps and click on uninstall, it asks you for your email and password which you used to register the device. so I think it would be amazing if we saw this feature in Bitdefender products " to require access to the central account to uninstall Bitdefender "

thank you!
Hossam

Comments

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Hossam ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums. I think that this topic should be in the "Product features and Ideation" Forum so it will come to the attention of the developers.

@Flexx , I think that enhancement idea should be moved. Alex doesn't seem to have been around since April 22.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• Hossam
    Options

@garioch7

Hello, thank you for your response. to be honest I initially couldn't find this category, but I eventually found it on the homepage.
    It seems that the post cannot be deleted the three dots is not showing a delete option so I will repost it in the appropriate category.

thanks!

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Hossam ,

I see that you have posted there. Good for you! 👍

@Flexx , would be so kind as to close this topic.

Thank you, and have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    Options

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

This discussion has been closed.