Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender total security scroll bar change

Options
Petersl
Petersl Defender of the month

Hi everyone,

It would be great if the scroll bar on the right side of the bitdefender interface window in windows would be a little thicker, this would make it easier for to grab it with the touchpad on laptops.

Thx

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    Options

I agree with this. I would also like it if the app could be opened in full screen mode, so we wouldn't need to use the scroll bar possibly as much. It would then show all the available modules, especially in the Total Security Protection window as you showed above.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Petersl
    Petersl Defender of the month
    Options

I second this, full screen mode would be great and maybe also add scroll buttons on the top and bottom of the scroll bar so it would be easier to scroll the notification tab with laptop touchpad.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 18
    Options

I agree with @Petersl

I believe it would greatly enhance user experience if the scroll bar on the right side of the Bitdefender interface window in Windows were a bit thicker. This change would make it much easier to grab and navigate with the touchpad on laptops. A thicker scroll bar would be particularly beneficial for those of us who rely on touchpads for most of our interactions, reducing the frustration of trying to click on a thin bar.

As always, I agree with @Scott

Making the Bitdefender app go full screen would make it easier for users because they wouldn't have to scroll around so much. Everything would fit on the screen at once, especially all the different parts in the Total Security Protection section. This would mean less clicking around and more seeing what you need right away. It would be a big help for users, making the app simpler and faster to use.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Options

Hi everyone,

Noted and sent to the relevant product teams. Thank you for your input here. 👌

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user