Malware? Spyware? Hacked? Help please.

Hello!

I am having a bit of a weird issue. I tend to leave my computer on and running witch I know isn't the best thing to do but It will sleep and lock. So I would walk away for a couple hours and even sometimes a day.

I noticed a couple days ago multiple tabs were opened all at the same time by themselves showing my account information on Amazon, Google, PayPal login and other account info. Temu even… yet I don't use Temu. Googles Third-party apps & services.

I have scanned multiple times with multiple antivirus removed all extensions. Utilized Seraph Secure to make sure someone wasn't remoted in. Cleared all cookies and full history on chrome and the other browsers I use. This is still occurring.

It seems to login to the account if it's able to and move to my account settings. I recently removed most of my saved password. So it's now stopping at the login page?

I have caught it open twice on Chrome and OperaGX but all the tabs will close themselves. Only once did it not close all the tabs down on chrome. I can see my history that's this has happened a hand full of times. I don't leave my PC running anymore since this but has anyone seen anything likes this? I am concerned I need to just nuke this whole PC at this point if that would even stop this. Not sure what to do. I can't find any info about this.

Very weird.
Thanks for the help.

Answers