Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Internet Security 2009

Options

I'm having problem with this product. when i am downloading stuffs, my com will start lagging. In my previous post, I also had this problem with the 2008 version and I was told to uninstall bitdefender ndis driver. when I uninstalled this driver from my com(internet security 2009) my firewall would be disabled and I cannot enable it.

Is bitdefender going to fix this issue or what? I am quite sick of restarting my com every time this happens.

my hardware specs:

MSI P7N Diamond + E8200

8800GT SLi-ed

4GB Ram

Comments

• joelchoy
    edited September 2008
    Options

double post

• Hey, whatever you do not uninstall any of the Bitdefender drivers, in this case the NDIS driver. This driver is a vital part of Bitdefender firewall component, without it the firewall is rendered useless. I suggest you completely remove Bitdefender 2009 using this tool. Run the removal tool, reboot and install Bitdefender again. Or you could use the repair tool in Add/Remove Programs. If you are experiencing lag while downloading, you could reduce the level of Real Time protection level by moving the sliders down or use the custom level and untick some stuff like HTTP scan.

Bye

• Hey, whatever you do not uninstall any of the Bitdefender drivers, in this case the NDIS driver. This driver is a vital part of Bitdefender firewall component, without it the firewall is rendered useless. I suggest you completely remove Bitdefender 2009 using this tool. Run the removal tool, reboot and install Bitdefender again. Or you could use the repair tool in Add/Remove Programs. If you are experiencing lag while downloading, you could reduce the level of Real Time protection level by moving the sliders down or use the custom level and untick some stuff like HTTP scan.

Bye

I've reformatted my com, reinstalled bitdefender but the problem still continuies. Right now I'm using norton until there is a permanent fix for this issue