Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Lot Of Upload And Download Data

Options

Hi,

Pervisely i am using kespersky and it is working fine at my end, instead of renewal i purcahse bitdefender internet security for my pc >> win2K >> installed IS 2008.

found that after using bitdefender the internet connection upload and download data is more... any time the DSL modem TX - RX lights glowing very fast. also on the isp portal the data uses are incresing by dobule.

earlier my upload and download for per month is around 500 to 600 mb. as only email i am checking and some what web surfing.

now it shows around 1200 mb and it is too large as pervious.

I used the unstall utility of kespersky too.

also to monitor bitdefender activity >> i selected manual update.

please suggest some solution else i have to remove from my pc and again switf to kespersky.

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello Centrex India,

Are you running p2p software? If so take a look at the settings that you aren't always connected to the p2p network and uploading stuff.

Are you using any torrent clients? Check the same thing that I said for my first question.

Did you already ran a deep scan with BitDefender to see if there aren't any threats active?

Please open BitDefender by left clicking on the red BitDefender icon near the system tray press on open advanced settings now go to the firewall section,high light the connection tab. Now expand each section and see which application is sending and receiving packets.

Kind regards,

Niels

• hi

Yes bitdefender update files are too big