Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Important!

Options

i find a new website which i consider to give it free since i have three 3 other website's with more and very important viruses,backdoors,trojans.

So there are "AT LEAST" 100 NEW UNDETECTED samples, and no AV detects it.

To who/which Lab-developement can i give this Link ?

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Put the link in a .txt file and attach it here.

I will give it to a VR.

DO NOT PASTE THE LINK HERE ! Put it in the file.

• Davo
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Put the link in a .txt file and attach it here.

I will give it to a VR.

DO NOT PASTE THE LINK HERE ! Put it in the file.

I'd rather like to PM directly to the VR give him the link and want to know what will happend to the files after a week or so. I've heard that some Moderators download the samples and sent them to other AV's as well and i don't want this to happend.

And it was important because the link will not stay for ever there . :ph34r:

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'd rather like to PM directly to the VR give him the link and want to know what will happend to the files after a week or so. I've heard that some Moderators download the samples and sent them to other AV's as well and i don't want this to happend.

And it was important because the link will not stay for ever there . :ph34r:

Really ?! :wacko:

Let's just say that i heard that some users post just to make some advertise to other AV companies.

Let's stop the offtopic here: post the link in txt file here or send the link to Cris or AndreiASM