Help Me With This Please Pop Ups

Dear Members,

My PC is affected with some pop up which pops up every time i open the firefox or internet explorer not with google chrome.

the pop up is http://em.pc-on-internet.com/media/22/309/...90zap_70702.gif

I sincerely dont know how to get rid of this please help me out thanks

thanks

Comments

• pcbugfixer
    pcbugfixer ✭✭✭
    edited January 2009

G'Day interferon,

Obviously perform a Deep Virus Scan on all your drives on your PC. On completion it will allow you to remove the infections. I presume you have BDIS or BDTS installed ?

Always good to know is the OS you have, and the Security Product and version you are using, makes for faster replies to your help request.

If not post your findings in ADDREPLY on this topic.

BTW. In future give a warning when the image you have uploaded in your hyperlink contains offensive images ! and I would suggest not to repeat doing so without a warning from you !!!!

:ph34r:

• Thanks

But I have only free version of bitdefender available v 10 OEM.

Its not working.

Can u tell me how to proceed from here

:rolleyes:

G'Day interferon,

Obviously perform a Deep Virus Scan on all your drives on your PC. On completion it will allow you to remove the infections. I presume you have BDIS or BDTS installed ?

Always good to know is the OS you have, and the Security Product and version you are using, makes for faster replies to your help request.

If not post your findings in ADDREPLY on this topic.

BTW. In future give a warning when the image you have uploaded in your hyperlink contains offensive images ! and I would suggest not to repeat doing so without a warning from you !!!!

• pcbugfixer
    pcbugfixer ✭✭✭
    edited January 2009

G'Day interferon,

You only need to post the reply here, there is no need to send me a PM as well, one only will suffice.

OK as you have not given us any detail of your OS or other Security ot Anti-Virus programs if installed as well as BD v10 - please do so now.

1. Besides BD v10 what other programs like BD v10 do you have installed

2. What is your Operating System - ? XP Pro - and SP 2 or 3 or what?

3. Are any Windows Security (home Security) and Firewall or Malicious Software Removal Tool installed and active?

4. Any other firewall tools or Anti-virus active ?

Also let us know what you think your level of Computing experience is ! ?

Please use the ADDREPLY, saves looking at a lot of duplication in posts. Use the members name in your reply like I do - which simplifies the matter and we know who the reply is for - thanks.