Trojan.zlob.47426 False Positive?

ran a scan with gamesafe at around 11 and my system was clean.

ran a scan at 6 am and found a trojan at:

C:\Documents and Settings\bp\Local Settings\Temp\SystemRequirementsLabx.exe Trojan.Zlob.47426

and it was automatically deleted, after searching the name in google i found some people wondering whether this is a false positive or not, but no proof, should i be worried?

system requirements lab seems like an odd place to have a Trojan and i haven't even been to their website, that file on my comp was put there by nvidia drivers

anyone experience this?

Comments

• forgot to mention the first scan was a full scan

the one that found the trojan was a deep system scan

• Dear user,

Unfortunately I failed in obtaining the mentioned file from NVIDIA's "automatically find driver". The program should indeed download a file under that name but I am unable to obtain it.

Please try uninstalling systemrequirementslab, changing BitDefender's settings to quarantine only, then access the site again. If detected, upload the file to a filesharing website and provide a link( strip the http from the link and add some spaces. administrative limitations prevent adding of URLs to the forum for the moment)

What we have on record is inconclusive for removal.

Thank you.

• I had the same experience when trying to let NVIDIA's Automatic Driver Scanner search for my Nvidia drivers for a update on 02/08/2009, and about a month earlier. BDIS 2008 is deleting it, as I try to let Nvidia update my video drivers.

• csalgau
    csalgau ✭✭
    edited February 2009

While I was reconsidering this, a colleague took action. The file should not be detected any longer. Thank you for reporting.