Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I'm Sick Of Installing Bd Av 2009 :@

Options

hi

I have purchased for bd av 2009 for 3 pc ..

and honestly the process of installing bd is too hard ! :(

it's run now in 2 pc ok after I made format for one of them

but I still can not install it in the 3rd ..

I made format ,, I have used Windows Install Clean Up for uninstall Nort*n .. I have delete any nort*n related files!! and I did thousand of restart and still not working !

I keep get msg that said " setup was unable to find the package bdav.msi ... " and ask for online av scanner !!

plz tell me what to do!!

Comments

• Before running the installer again please use this removal tool first for BitDefender and restart.

It would also help if you could run a removal tool for Norton before the install - you can access it here.

Please try to install BitDefender by downloading one of the files available at these links - save it on the PC, then run it:

32 bits OS

64 bits OS

• iamal
    Options
    Before running the installer again please use this removal tool first for BitDefender and restart.

It would also help if you could run a removal tool for Norton before the install - you can access it here.

Please try to install BitDefender by downloading one of the files available at these links - save it on the PC, then run it:

32 bits OS

64 bits OS

thanks .. but still not working :(

any other solutions ?!

• lol cant install on 3rd pc? :mellow::huh:

• Niels
    Options

Dear iamal,

To start you need to have a compress tool such as winzip,7zip,winrar,... to be able to try this:

Please try this:

right click on the installer package, and choose extract to (the best thing is that you let your compress tool extract it to e.g bitdefender_total_security_2009_32b now open that folder and double click on the bdts.msi (it can have a different file name depending which version of BitDefender version the example I gave was for Total Security, it could be named bdav.msi or bdis.msi, you should always see an icon that looks like a computer with a cd-rom), to start the installation.

Kind regards,

Niels

• iamal
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Dear iamal,

To start you need to have a compress tool such as winzip,7zip,winrar,... to be able to try this:

Please try this:

right click on the installer package, and choose extract to (the best thing is that you let your compress tool extract it to e.g bitdefender_total_security_2009_32b now open that folder and double click on the bdts.msi (it can have a different file name depending which version of BitDefender version the example I gave was for Total Security, it could be named bdav.msi or bdis.msi, you should always see an icon that looks like a computer with a cd-rom), to start the installation.

Kind regards,

Niels

finally installed :)

but it's inactive ! icon is black !

print screen here

thank u so much

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

@ iamal

What Windows do you have ?

• Niels
    Options

Dear iamal,

Good to hear that it worked. Glad that I could help you. You are welcome.

Sometimes after a product upgrade you need to reboot your pc. But sometimes you don't see a pop-up. Does the issue still remains after a reboot? How many free memory do you have? It can happen that when there is too few free memory you will get the message services aren't responding.

Kind regards,

Niels