Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Customer Support? Who? Where? When?

Options

Our small company has three multi-license accounts. We would like to make them easier to manage by consolidating them into one account.

Is this possible? If so, how do we do it? If not, simply tell us.

This is a very simple question. It is either possible or it isn't. However, asking this simple question via the contact form in the website appears to be a waste of time.

I don't have the luxury of being on hold indefinitely for telephone support... with no answer.

Limiting chat support to 128 characters is utterly absurd.

It's really a shame that your support does not rise to the same level as your products. It's not even close.

Ignoring paying customers is a very good way to lose them.

Comments

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello daveg955,

Yes, you can use the same online account to activate online all licenses. You will then be able to see all license codes from the same online account.

Also, about LiveAssistance, the 128 characters limitation is only for the subject. You just have to make a very short description of your question/problem, then you will enter a live chat session where you will be able to talk to someone and give as many details as you wish. Once in LiveAssistance, there isn't a character/time limit. :)

Cris.

• Yes, BitDefender's service is unacceptable. I am a reseller and had some clients on BitDefender and have begun moving them to other products. All levels of BitDefender service are so bad that it have cost me a lot of money and embarrassment. The quality of product is also questionable as if something goes wrong it can leave a machine unusable and/or without protection. And with service so inept, it just makes no sense to use/sell BitDefender. As soon as my own licenses expire I will be moving to other products. It's just not worth it.

• woshibaggio
    edited April 2009
    Options

Frankly our company has the same problems... The service need to be improved. :ph34r:

• ...another here to join the complaint board