Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Keeps Deleting A Needed File

Options

I use the MyIVO service which allow me to access remote computers for performing technical support, and just recently it seems, my overnight BitDefender scans are deleting one of the files that allows it to work. See below line from scan log:

System]=]C:\Program Files\Aleric\MyIVO\bin\myivosrv.exe (memory dump) Backdoor.Bot.63453 Deleted

I have this line loaded in my "Exceptions": C:\Program Files\Aleric\MyIVO\bin\myivosrv.exe

Using the "Exceptions" doesn't seem to work because BitDefender continues to delete the myivosrv.exe file every night. I have to keep reinstalling the application. How can I tell Bitdefender not to erase this file?

I thought I read that you can password protect the file. How do I do that? Is that part of the Bitdefender Application?

Comments

• I use the MyIVO service which allow me to access remote computers for performing technical support, and just recently it seems, my overnight BitDefender scans are deleting one of the files that allows it to work. See below line from scan log:

System]=]C:\Program Files\Aleric\MyIVO\bin\myivosrv.exe (memory dump) Backdoor.Bot.63453 Deleted

I have this line loaded in my "Exceptions": C:\Program Files\Aleric\MyIVO\bin\myivosrv.exe

Using the "Exceptions" doesn't seem to work because BitDefender continues to delete the myivosrv.exe file every night. I have to keep reinstalling the application. How can I tell Bitdefender not to erase this file?

I thought I read that you can password protect the file. How do I do that? Is that part of the Bitdefender Application?

just click on BD and choose show

settings and from Antivirus add bath you want to make BD dosen't scan it at all

you can also compress file myivosrv.exe and protect it with pass word "infetced" and send file to support@bitdefender.com to re-anylisis if it a positive fales

• just click on BD and choose show

settings and from Antivirus add bath you want to make BD dosen't scan it at all

you can also compress file myivosrv.exe and protect it with pass word "infetced" and send file to support@bitdefender.com to re-anylisis if it a positive fales

Thanks for the reply. I have entered that path into the "Exceptions" area but BD still scans and deletes the file. I'm not sure how to "compress" the file but I'll see if I can figure it out.

• Compress with WinRAR, password-protect it with WinRAR and mail.