Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Mail Protection Switched Off?

Options

When I tried to designate a message as Spam, I got a message saying that antivirus mail protection was off. I went to the Settings, and found that the top tow switches in Online Security were both off (although I set them on a few days ago). I have set the second one to enabled (Real-Time Antivirus and Antispyware Web Protection) and it seems to be staying on, but every time I enable Real-Time Antivirus, antispam and Antispyware Email Protection, it switches back to disabled! Although some stuff is landing up in my spam folder, so it's not clear what is going on. Help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello Paul Morrison,

Would it be possible for you to post a few screenshots displaying the issue you have encountered with BitDefender in order to make sure that we understand it correctly?

Thank you!

• jpaulm
    Options
    Hello Paul Morrison,

Would it be possible for you to post a few screenshots displaying the issue you have encountered with BitDefender in order to make sure that we understand it correctly?

Thank you!

I am attaching a screenshot of the settings - I Enable the setting shown as Disabled here, and Close it - when I go back into Settings it is always Disabled again!

Thanks in advance.

post-23869-1241567423_thumb.jpg

• Unknown
    Options

Hello Paul Morrison,

Thank you for the screenshot you provided us with. The issue that is portrayed in that window is unfortunately a display bug with BitDefender because the modules shown in those options are in fact enabled in the product.

• jpaulm
    Options
    Hello Paul Morrison,

Thank you for the screenshot you provided us with. The issue that is portrayed in that window is unfortunately a display bug with BitDefender because the modules shown in those options are in fact enabled in the product.

Thanks for your prompt answer, Diana! That's a relief! Keep up the good work :)

Paul M.

This discussion has been closed.