Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Using 2009 Licence For 2008 Internet Security

Hi there, my BIS 2008 expires in 2 days so I followed the renewal instructions whereby I was sold a licence for BIS 2009...However, I want to continue using 2008 suite for the moment but the register new serial window rejects the new licence saying that it is for a different product (correct, of course).

Does anyone know how I can continue to use 2008?

Many thanks in advance.

Axxe

Comments

• csalgau
    csalgau ✭✭

Please contact support for this issue.

• Please contact support for this issue.

I did but I was hoping someone would know and i only have 48 hours left on my subscription. Plus I think that it ###### being 'forced' to upgrade the platform when you don't really want to.

Thoughts?

Axxe

• Hi there, my BIS 2008 expires in 2 days so I followed the renewal instructions whereby I was sold a licence for BIS 2009...However, I want to continue using 2008 suite for the moment but the register new serial window rejects the new licence saying that it is for a different product (correct, of course).

Many thanks in advance.

Axxe

AXX:

I know that BD can do this for you. I don't know if it is easy or takes some time.

My BDIS-2008 license works also on BDIS-2009, I tried it but didn't like 2009. I'm back on 2008.

Fungus

• Hi axxeman

get a key which could be used for all versions if BIS

Hemanth

• AXX:

I know that BD can do this for you. I don't know if it is easy or takes some time.

My BDIS-2008 license works also on BDIS-2009, I tried it but didn't like 2009. I'm back on 2008.

Fungus

Thanks for that Fungus...I sure do hope so

Axxe

• Hi there, my BIS 2008 expires in 2 days so I followed the renewal instructions whereby I was sold a licence for BIS 2009...However, I want to continue using 2008 suite for the moment but the register new serial window rejects the new licence saying that it is for a different product (correct, of course).

Many thanks in advance.

Axxe

Hi!

I have contacted you by e-mail, your ticket ID is 200905141007098 . Please reply with your current license key!