Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Trojan.generic.1428003

Options

:unsure: Hello Everyone,

I just downloaded a trial version of bit defender 2009 complete package..and scaned my system. I found Trojan.Generic.1428003 in D:\sytem volume information.\.\.... and my bit difender is unable to disinfect the file and also cant delte the file :(:mellow: I tried to clear the system volum information via system restore disable option. But :wub: Trojan.Generic.1428003 is still there. How can I get rid of it?

Comments

• hnyaji
    Options

Hi

it may be a false alarm and there are may not be any need to delete it. Please send the file to BD.

• www.stev
    Options
    Hi

it may be a false alarm and there are may not be any need to delete it. Please send the file to BD.

Hi there, thanks for a quick reply. It is also there in f drive system folder. Trojan name can be false alram :-? and when i click on continue with deleting the file or disinfection the file (bit difender is unable to do so) it says...ur system is not safe..as 1 virus is there :-s plese help me :((

• Unknown
    Options

Hello Stev,

To begin the troubleshooting process, please post on this topic a full deep system scan report from your system.

Thank you!