Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Preventing User From Being Listed As Spammer

Options

Maybe this is a suggestion for the 2010 version: a certain percentage of spam messages have been fudged to make my own ID show up as the sender. If I click on "Is Spam", my own ID gets added to the list of spammers, and I have to go into the list to remove myself! It would be very nice if you could add a test to make sure that I do not get added to the list of spammers (assuming you know what my email address is). Thx.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options

Hello Paul Morrison,

Please be so kind as to add your personal e-mail account to the Friends list in the Antispam module in BitDefender and test in order to see if the original issue reoccurs by using this setting.

Thanks!

• jpaulm
    Options
    Hello Paul Morrison,

Please be so kind as to add your personal e-mail account to the Friends list in the Antispam module in BitDefender and test in order to see if the original issue reoccurs by using this setting.

Thanks!

Hi Diana,

My email address was already on the Friends list... Apparently it doesn't make a difference!

Thanks in advance.