Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Why Should I Choose Bitdefender

Hey all,

Why would i choose BitDefender when i can go for G DATA which has the Bitdefender engine And The Avast engine?

So why should i choose BitDefender instead?

Comments

• All the others kids will think your cool if you use BitDefender, they will pray to you as a god and bow at your feet. I hope this answer makes as much sence as your question does.

• So far i think BitDefender is a scam especially with that last comment :D

• Well I am sorry no I am not it was funny. You need to go over both antivirus programs and decide what you like, no one can tell you what you like best but you. There are trials of both give it a go unless this was just a post to advertise your other antivirus program

• Hey all,

Why would i choose BitDefender when i can go for G DATA which has the Bitdefender engine And The Avast engine?

So why should i choose BitDefender instead?

Evil

If you are serious, please download the free trial version of BD and use it hard for the 30 days. It obviously doesn't work very well on some computers; it might be just fine for yours. I am using it of 3 computers for almost a year and am quite disappointed at all the bugs that remain in it. V-2009 has been available for about 6 or 7 months and still is a pain in the rear for many users.

Now V-2010 is being made available as a "beta" software. It looks like 2009 will never be debugged. I hope that 2010 can be mostly bug free, I won't be trying it.

Try before you buy!

Fungus