Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is 2009 Firewall Disabled

Options

I hope i'm not in the wrong forum.Love Bitdefender AV.Running Vista home premium sp/2 with BD AV 2009.When Windows 7 is ready going to update to it and was wondering if BD AV 2009 is compatible or will be soon.Thanks for any information and sorry again if i'm in wrong forum.

Comments

• I'm running it on build 7100 with no issues.

• tf44
    Options
    I'm running it on build 7100 with no issues.

Thanks bradly1101 for info. Sounds good to me.

• bradly1101
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Thanks bradly1101 for info. Sounds good to me.

Never mind, I'm getting the 'can't initiate scan' problem like everyone else, but I know it's not a Win 7 issue. I'll be trying for a refund and will be getting Kapersky.

• Hello,

I´m using BD IS 2009 on Win7

It´s been working fine but since I turned on my PC this morning the Firewall is not being initialized (it reads: Firewall is deactivated/Gaming mode).

When I try to enable it manually (in the BD options), I get an error message: "No connection to BD virus shield" but the service is enabled.

I have restarted my PC but the problem persists.

How can I resolve this issue?

James

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello bradly1101 , tf44 and Diabolic,

Windows 7 was not released as a final version and therefore, you might encounter unexpected issues with different applications, including BitDefender. Future BitDefender products will be fully compatible with this version of Windows as soon as the final version will be released.

Thank you.