Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Old Malware , Viruses That Was Detected?!

Options

old malware and viruses that were detected long time ago by Heuristic and today when i scan them they are NOT detected by Bitdefender but by many other anti-virus , how come?

Comments

• old malware and viruses that were detected long time ago by Heuristic and today when i scan them they are NOT detected by Bitdefender but by many other anti-virus , how come?

Upload the samples to http://www.sendspace.com/ archived with "infected" password and post the link here.

• Vexo
    Options
    Upload the samples to http://www.sendspace.com/ archived with "infected" password and post the link here.

did you answer my question?

and was i satisfied with your answer? and what has the sendspace.com to do with my question?

why do you even bother to post something unless you really can NOT answer my question? because my question were not where i can upload but my question was: old malware and viruses that were detected long time ago by Heuristic and today when i scan them they are NOT detected by Bitdefender but by many other anti-virus , how come?

• did you answer my question?

and was i satisfied with your answer? and what has the sendspace.com to do with my question?

why do you even bother to post something unless you really can NOT answer my question? because my question were not where i can upload but my question was: old malware and viruses that were detected long time ago by Heuristic and today when i scan them they are NOT detected by Bitdefender but by many other anti-virus , how come?

I haven't answered your question because I can't do that unless I take a look at the files you speak of first. That's why I asked you to upload the files somewhere and try to fix the situation. But, if you really want a vague answer, here you are: HEURISTICS detect files proactively and can change in time, that's why the files were detected "long time ago" and not anymore.

Have a nice day.

• Vexo
    Options
    I haven't answered your question because I can't do that unless I take a look at the files you speak of first. That's why I asked you to upload the files somewhere and try to fix the situation. But, if you really want a vague answer, here you are: HEURISTICS detect files proactively and can change in time, that's why the files were detected "long time ago" and not anymore.

Have a nice day.

yeah well this has happend the past 1 year, they are detected as: BehavesLike, DeepScan or Gen:Trojan and then suddenly they are not detected at all, and i call this UNprofessional from the Bitdefender Lab, and i can't subimit them all there are so many and alot of them i can't download right now.

but the Lab of Bitdefender should consider to not do this mistake again.