Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problems With Standyby And Hibernate By Using Bd2010is & Win7ultimate X64

Options

Hello Community,

Hello Support,

i have use Windows Vista Ultimate x64 with BD09IS. Then i have update my Bitdefender to 2010IS.

After update my Vista get errors by going to Hibernate or Standy-Mode. The screen was blending to black-color and the hdd is saving same datas. After 30sec, the hdd-led is flashing in large intervalls (5accesses/min). The screen is black.

after 10-15min waiting, i get a blue screen with error "Driver_POWER_STATE_Failure".

At yesterday, i have upgrade my windows to windows 7 ultimate x64 RTM. The problem is no soluted.

When i uninstall BD2010, the hibernate is functional corectly.

How i must do for fix the problem?

Best regards

Matthias

Comments

• Matthias H ,

The issue is known, and a fix is underway. On Tuesday the fix will be released via Update. I hope it is fast enough for our users. Until then all i can say is to try to avoid putting the computer to sleep.

• Hello, BitDefender,

I downloaded your product a week ago for my Vista 64 PC after seeing a very positive review online. Ever since installing, when my computer goes into sleep mode I get a blue screen of death on wake up.

I UNINSTALLED YOUR PRODUCT AND IT IS STILL DOING THIS!!

BTW, No thanks, I don't want to update, I want it fixed and BitDefender UNINSTALLED.

Thanks,

Marcus