Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security Trying To Update But Doesn't Update

Options

I just downloaded a trial of the Bitdefender Total Security 2010 but it simply will not update. It's trying to update. I even see the time of the last update check and under status it says currently checking but it never does finish the update. Under last update it still says "Never". Everything else seems to be working. Whats going on here?

Comments

• I just downloaded a trial of the Bitdefender Total Security 2010 but it simply will not update. It's trying to update. I even see the time of the last update check and under status it says currently checking but it never does finish the update. Under last update it still says "Never". Everything else seems to be working. Whats going on here?

Does anyone know what's causing this? I'm about to give up on this product. The support for potential customers is lousy.

• lutz
    Options

Well, in Europe it's weekend now. Are YOU working 24/7 in your job?

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello FuSchnickens,

Please try the following steps :

1. Open BitDefender, click on Settings and choose the Expert Mode .

2. Click on Firewall and disable it for 15 minutes .

3. Click on Update then click on Update Now and look if the same issue occurs .

Also, make sure that you have disabled the Windows Firewall then try one more time to update your BitDefender .

Thank you .