Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Spyware Software

Options

Hi,

I use Internet Security 2010. I like to use freeware anti-spyware software like a-squared, spyware blaster, spybot, etc as an extra layer of security as on-demand scanners. Has anyone found any of these or similar that work ok with Bitdefender?

Cheers

Comments

• Hi,

I use Internet Security 2010. I like to use freeware anti-spyware software like a-squared, spyware blaster, spybot, etc as an extra layer of security as on-demand scanners. Has anyone found any of these or similar that work ok with Bitdefender?

Cheers

Hi

I'm running Bitdefender 2010 and also have spybot and also have malwarebytes anti malware installed, Both run fine on my system with no conflicts so far.

Regards

Madbeevs

• I have malwarebytes added now, a-squared and spyware blaster. All seems well.

Thanks for the reply

• I have malwarebytes added now, a-squared and spyware blaster. All seems well.

Thanks for the reply

i use pc tools spyware doctor,but i don't run at same time,as after a re-boot system is very slow at loading again,when i scan with swd i disable the realtime protection or scanning of accessed files