Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Update Service Unavailable

I'm using BitDefender Total Security 2008, and it always tells me that the update servers are unavailable. It's been like this for more than a month. I have no other security programs installed, and the windows firewall is disabled. I tried downloading the updates manually, but it gave me an error midway through the install.

Comments

• I'm using BitDefender Total Security 2008, and it always tells me that the update servers are unavailable. It's been like this for more than a month. I have no other security programs installed, and the windows firewall is disabled. I tried downloading the updates manually, but it gave me an error midway through the install.

Hoi ,

I had the same problem and have uninstall 2008 and the free upgrade to 2010  installed and everything is working normally now, see my topic BitDefender Services

I think this is the best you can do.

Because downloading the updates manually, so you have no Real Time Security and the Firewall is not working.

:)  Jaguar