Hello

I have sent a sample of three weeks to mail: --

virus_submission@bitdefender.com

But not detect if the same update

What new E-mail, Laboratory viruses !

Thank you

Comments

• Hello Mr.00,

If you still have the sample, please upload it on http://www.sendspace.com/, then send me a personal message with the download link .

Thank you .

• Vexila
    edited September 2009
    Hello

I have sent a sample of three weeks to mail: --

virus_submission@bitdefender.com

But not detect if the same update

What new E-mail, Laboratory viruses !

Thank you

this has happend to me many years ago and some few month's ago but they are a joke, support[at]bitdefender.com says for faster additional send them to virus_submission[at]bitdefender.com and when people send to virus_submission they are not being added, oh lol what a great antivirus company =)

what about all other people that send to virus_submission and think that this is the only address and the files never added =)

lol - Because Alex Stanciu just answered you but what about milion of people that does not join this forum and just sent to virus_submission, hm they said they will take care of this few month's ago, still issue as the rest of all BD, they say they will look into or take care and nothing :) , it's a joke.

• Alex Stanciu
    Alex Stanciu ✭✭
    edited September 2009

Hello Vexila,

We assure that virus_submission@bitdefender.com is functional and my colleagues from the Virus Analysis team are investigating every sample that is sent there . It is not necessary to generalize this issue, because, from various reasons, we may have not received the email sent by Mr.00 and that is why we have asked him for the sample in question .

In case you have any other samples that need to be analyzed, you can also send them without any problems to the BitDefender Support team, for further analysis .

Thank you .

• Hello Vexila,

We assure that virus_submission@bitdefender.com is functional and my colleagues from the Virus Analysis team are investigating every sample that is sent there . It is not necessary to generalize this issue, because, from various reasons, we may have not received the email sent by Mr.00 and that is why we have asked him for the sample in question .

In case you have any other samples that need to be analyzed, you can also send them without any problems to the BitDefender Support team .

Thank you .

Oh really are your colleagues intrested? then how come it takes 3 - 4 weeks a 1 month to add the samples if people subimit them to virus_submission ? and sometimes it takes even more then 3 - 4 weeks, but if people sent to support-bitdefender.com then it takes few days , can you explain this ?

And if you dont belive it i can send twice to the virus_submission with same sample and we will wait and you'll see that it takes a month or maybe 4-5 month or the sample will never be added, i know this because i have tried this.

So Alex don't give false hope to the people when you not know to 100% if you really know 100% then you can tell people to send there, i recomend all to send to support instead, you can be sure that you will get an answer and see what happend to the sample.

Peace out there;P...

• am actually sample is sent before 3 weeks there ... I don't know why laboratory viruses have inertia towards customer service and they should respond to sample ... I sent repeatedly with different mailing addresses, but no responses

are there any logical explanation ...!!!!