Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Auto Port Blocking

Options

I have a crazy problem with bitdefender.

Its working perfect but. When i try to connectfilezilla ftp and upload something ... its says portscan detected from the ip of my ftp server and blocks it automatic. There is a rule for filezille and all looks fine,,, whats wrong here?

WinXp sp2 BitDefender ISv10

Comments

• Is this a stupid newbie qestion or isnt there any solution, im sure im not the onlyone using ftp with bitdefender?

I did try to search everywhere but cant figure out any solution..

• khufu
    Options

I`m not using BD firewall but you can try to add you FTP server ip to trusted zone(if the firewall has a trusted zone).

• I`m not using BD firewall but you can try to add you FTP server ip to trusted zone(if the firewall has a trusted zone).

Hmmm. I remember that my former firewall had it but not BD. I gave it in the rules all access. This hapens only when i upload, not while downloading.

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi Apache2k,

I'm using XAMPP and I'm running a FTP server on my PC with it.

About those Port Scanning issues that you talk about... I'm having the same problems. I assume that, when someone connects to the server, he's/her's client checks if the server exists and BD believes that someone is making a port scanning. I'm hopeing that BD v11 will no longer have such problems (also, BD v11 will have the feature to define trusted zones ;) )

Cris.

• Hi Apache2k,

I'm using XAMPP and I'm running a FTP server on my PC with it.

About those Port Scanning issues that you talk about... I'm having the same problems. I assume that, when someone connects to the server, he's/her's client checks if the server exists and BD believes that someone is making a port scanning. I'm hopeing that BD v11 will no longer have such problems (also, BD v11 will have the feature to define trusted zones ;) )

Cris.

Thanks Cris .

I figured out that disabling stealh mode is the only optionfor right now.

• alexcrist
    Options

Hi Apache2k,

That's the only solution I found also. I also sent an e-mail to BitDefender Support with all details, but I didn't yet receive an answer. Somehow, I don't think this will be fixed in BD v10. For this to work correctly, I think we have to wait for the final BDv11 release.

If I get an answer, I'll let you know.

Cris.