Bit Defender Total Security 2008 Subscription

Right....looking for an admin response here really or anyone that can help me.

I have spoken and emailed technical support numerous times to no avail. I have had various tickets raised [Ticket ID:200909141005705] and talked with customer care online. Two of these times I was told that the issue would be resolved (I have transcripts if required) and once the customer representative left when I presented my issue. Now I am left with no other opportunity but to try this forum. I have tried all the ways of cancelling using my order number which can’t be found etc etc and used various ways of contacting Bit defender.

All I want to do is cancel my subscription. I have provided all the required information which was requested. Frankly I’m very disappointed with the level of service I have been provided with.

PST

Comments

• Hello PST,

I assure you that we are aware of your emails and that right now, your refund request is being processed. We will contact you shortly after we have more details about this sittuation.

We are sorry for your decision and do not hesitate to contact us if you need technical assistance in regards to BitDefender.

Thank you .

• Alex,

Many thanks for your response. Thats all i needed, i just didnt seem to get an answer from anyone as to the status of my query.

Cheers

PST

• Alex,

This issue is still not resolved. If my payment is taken out of my account when my subscription expires in a few days, I shall consider this as an unauthorised payment and pursue action as required. I contacted yourselves in plenty of time in order for you to process my request.