Forgot Home Management Password

Comments

• I have bitdefender 2010 and I also forgot my bitdender settings password and network manangement password. Can you tell me how to reset them with the patch?

Thanks...

• Hello Jrunner01,

If you have any other issues or request in regards to our BitDefender 2010 product, please post them here .

We have sent you the procedure that will help you reset the BitDefender password through the email. If you have difficulties in performing those steps, please reply .

Thank you .

• Please i have forgotten the password to my home management network password, can technical support please help me with this i use BitDefender Total Security 2009 :mellow:

• Hi there,

I have 2 PCs inmy home network (32 and 64 bit). Apparently, my 64 bit one is having virus issue and will not let SS to be updated. I thought I have the HM password but it is not recognized.

Thank you for your support.

• Hello all,

Here is the link to the patch which will help you reset the BitDefender Home management password: http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...sword_patch.exe .

Thank you .

• I forgot the password I set to protect the product settings.

I am using Bitdefender Total Security 2009.

How do I recover or reset the password?

Thanks.

• Hello all,

Here is the link to the patch which will help you reset the BitDefender Home management password: http://www.bitdefender.com/files/Knowledge...sword_patch.exe .

Thank you .

Hello,

I used the patch from the link you posted, but it did not reset the password; the problem is not solved.

Any other solution, please?

• I have Internet Security 2009. I forgot my Home Management Password that i must have once set up. I need to add a new computer to the network. I only had one computer before so it's not like it'll even let me leave my current network. It's not letting me do anything because it keeps prompting for the password. please mail me the patch to my mail id (raja_4then@yahoo.co.in) ASAP

• Hello I have the same probleme can you please send me path? (cedxix@hotmail.fr)

thank you so much.

• hello. I have also lost my password for home network. :(

• Hello charles3,

Please check the next post and you should be able to reset your Home Management password.

Thank you.

• Hello, I am unable to remember my home management password for BD internet security 2010, and I need to add another computer to the network. Can anyone help me out with this? Thank you.

• Oh well, guess I will just uninstall BD.

• matric
    edited November 2009

I thought maybe someone here may have had the same problem and could tell me if there was any easy way to reset the password that I forgot. Since I need to add the new PC to the network now and nobody was able to help me yet I thought I would just uninstall the whole thing and start from scratch. Do YOU have a problem with that for some reason?

• lutz
    edited November 2009
    I thought maybe someone here may have had the same problem and could tell me if there was any easy way to reset the password that I forgot. Since I need to add the new PC to the network now and nobody was able to help me yet I thought I would just uninstall the whole thing and start from scratch. Do YOU have a problem with that for some reason?

No, I don't have BD password problems, but as I could read in some corresponding topics, the pw forgetters got email help from the support guys. So you should wait till Monday...

• Hello matric,

I have sent you a PM with the steps that will help you reset the Home Management password. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thank you.

• matric
    edited November 2009
    Hello matric,

I have sent you a PM with the steps that will help you reset the Home Management password. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thank you.

Thanks for the help, it is appreciated! :)

• I am having the same issue, could you send me the email for password reset please, Thanx.

• Hello Foscat,

We have sent you the PM . Let us know if we can help you with anything else .

Thank you.

• Hello Foscat,

We have sent you the PM . Let us know if we can help you with anything else .

Thank you.

Same issue for me. Could you also send me info? Thanks!

• Plz, I need that patch too... :(

can some1 plz send me the patch my email is rost.15@hotmail.com

ty :)

• same here could you send me the info

• Hello matric,

Thank you.

Could you send the same information to me please? speekna@wi.rr.com. Thx

• Hello jaclaf, simpson and SKP,

We have sent you the procedure through the email .

Thank you.

• I have the same issue. Please send me the procedure.

• Hey guys i have been reading that you guys can send us emails how to reset the password,

i honestly dont even remember setting a password, not only that but i have tried every password i use and none works, so if you guys could send me the steps to resetting it i would much appropriate this

thanks in advanced, kind regards

Shane

• Hello 5han3 and cas2,

In order to reset the Home Management password we would like you to follow the steps bellow :

1. Download a our special patch that will help you reset the password from the next link.

2. Start you computer in Safe Mode :

- restart the computer;

- repeatedly press the "F8" key several times before Microsoft Windows begins

to load (you need to press "F8" until you will be displayed a text menu);

- select "SAFE MODE" in the text menu and press "Enter".

- wait while Windows loads in Safe Mode; this process ends with a confirmation

message; click "Yes" to acknowledge.

3. Run the patch, reboot your computer normally and the Home Management password should be successfully removed .

Thank you.

• Hello rost,

We are very sorry for the late response.

We have sent you an email with the Ticket ID: 201001141007332 in the subject. You will find the patch you need attached to it.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance

Thank you.

• Hello

I Forgot Product Setting Password too..

Help Me...

• sagarsharma_pce
    edited January 2010

Hello

I Forgot Product Setting Password too..

Help Me...

I am using Bitdefender Internet Security 2010...

• Plz send me password patch - need to change home management settings

Hello Ralph Slegers,

Yes, there is an option to reset the password. I will send you an e-mail with the patch.

• Fitted
    edited February 2010

pls send the the patch to my email, thanks

fitted_reg1@live.com

• Hello Fitted and waiyalus,

We have sent you an email with the patch you need run in order to reset the Home Management password.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance

Thank you.

• Hello, I created a password after my purchase and i no longer remember what it is. Can you help?

• Hello dartone,

I have sent you the patch by e-mail a couple of minutes ago on Ticket ID 200905111007961 . Please check your Inbox when you have the time.

Also, please note that you can ask for the patch by contacting support after logging into MyAccount on this webpage.

Dear Diana,, please can u send me the patch by email please because i have forgotten the home management password too :(

• I has also forgot mine.

Could you please the patch to mee aswell

• Hello mikemike,

We have sent you an e-mail with all the required steps.

Thank you.

• Sorry, couldn't find this thread before I made mine. But I need the patch for the 64bit system for BDIS 2010 64bit.

• Hi all,

I also lost my password for Bitdefender Total Security 2009. Can I have the patch please?

• can u pls send me the email with the pactch bec i for got my password pls thankyou

Hey could i have the instructions to reset the home password too...thanks

• Hello Kaan and CJ123,

We have sent you an email with the steps that you need in order to solve the encountered issue.

Thank you.

• Out of security reasons I cannot post the resolution for this issue on the forum, but I will send you an e-mail shortly with a patch that will reset the password for home management.

I have the same problem and would appreciate your assistance also

• Hello Mesurier,

An email containing instructions on how to reset the Home Network password has been sent to your email address associated with the forum account.

Regards,

• i have a bitdefender internet security 2010. i also forgot the home network password. can somebody help me please.. :(

• Hi Hachilless,

An email with instructions on how to reset the Home Network password has been sent to your email address associated with your forum account. For any future queries about the 2010 products please post your questions in the 2010 products forums HERE

Best regards,

• I too am having trouble changing my password. Kindly send your magic routine email. Many Thanks.

• Hi SilverGCycling,

What BitDefender product are you using and what Operating System ?

Regards,

• manacle
    edited August 2010

I am using 2009 and also forgot my home management password. Please send along your helpful email.

Thanks.

• I searched forever, didn't think there was a solution. Could you e-mail me the reset option of the home network password please! I can't remember it for the life of me. >.<

• Hi please could you send me the patch required to reset my home network password?

I have bitdefender 2010 on windows 7.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.