Bdts 2010 Problems/help
A couple of questions i need to ask:
1) After scanning, sometimes BDTS 2010 asks to "choose an action" for the infected file.
But both the "choose an action" select boxes do not respond!
So i have to exit the scan without the virus being removed!
2) Please explain in which scans does the exclusions configured work.
It seems that exclusions configured are working only for system scans.
How can i configure it for contextual scan?
Also does the scanning time reduce due to the exclusions?
Which extensions are safe to be excluded?
In quick system scan log some scanned extensions and excluded extensions match! How can that be?
3) How can i know the description or threat level of the virus detected?
Any help would be appreciated !!
All Time Leaders
- 1.6K All Categories
- 653 Windows
- 76 Mac
- 289 Mobile Security
- 174 VPN
- 243 Central & Subscriptions
- 274 Other Products & Services
- 62 Security Research Team
- 111 Product features and Ideation
- 96 Enterprise Security
- 501 General Topics
- 111 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics