Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

More Network Issues And Others

Options

I've not had to add the other PCs in my network more than once and when I did it the first time all seemed well. But, like many other components of the BDTS suite, after a while things go pear-shaped. With the other PCs all online on the network, a machine will randomly show them offline. And, get this, now a machine is showing itself as offline (that one is hard-wired to the router).

Please, what the heck is going on with this product?

So far, and what I can remember, I have experienced the following:

1. This network issue.

2. Pop-up saying scan is already running when a scheduled scan runs.

3. UI goes offline while the machine 'updates' and either never returns without a reboot or takes minutes to hours. Work around posted in here does not hold permanently - problem returns.

4. Updates take a very long time for relatively small file sizes.

5. Playing M4P files (DRM files) in Itunes or previewing iTunes store items crashes iTunes unless you disable Active Virus Control.

None of these are minor except maybe #2. This product is bordering on unsable. I'm close, real close to writing to the big wigs.

Comments

• Nezmo
    edited October 2009
    Options

6. IE8 thinks it crashed last session after every reboot and asks if I want to retore the last session or go to my home page.

7. Windows Explorer crashes at least once a day - this one is pretty serious.

8. All BD services crash (about 6 stacked up messages) while laptop sleeps.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Nezmo,

Please rest assure that all the issues described by you are currently analyzed by my colleagues from the Testing team. You said that you encountered some BitDefender crashes . We would like you to follow the steps described in this post then send me a PM with the download link.

Thank you.

• Hello Nezmo,

Please rest assure that all the issues described by you are currently analyzed by my colleagues from the Testing team. You said that you encountered some BitDefender crashes . We would like you to follow the steps described in this post then send me a PM with the download link.

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. The next time BD does crash I will follow your isntructions.

Note that I've had some today that try to send a report but the sending often fails.