Bitdefender Firewall Tdi Blocked By Windows 7

I just recently upgraded the OS on my netbook to Windows 7 and I am getting the following message when the system boot_s up:

"BitDefender Firewall TDI filter driver has one or more drivers that are incompatible......blah, blah blah"

I am running BD GameSafe. Is this fixable or is there a way to upgrade my GameSafe to BD 2010?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Is there no fix for this yet? I just upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate last night and i have the same issue. Im running windows fire wall instead. But i keep getting this nag from BD saying there is a issue with BD. Ive tried updating it and also tried to uninstall but it would not let me uninstall. Bitdefender gives me a error when tring to uninstall.

Any help would be great to fix this problem.

• I just recently upgraded the OS on my netbook to Windows 7 and I am getting the following message when the system boot_s up:

"BitDefender Firewall TDI filter driver has one or more drivers that are incompatible......blah, blah blah"

I am running BD GameSafe. Is this fixable or is there a way to upgrade my GameSafe to BD 2010?

Thanks in advance

I also just installed Windows 7 and got the same error. Like you, I was very frustrated with the incompatibility -- especially since I still had over 500 days left on my license. Thankfully, BitDefender offers a free upgrade to BitDefender 2010 for those who are having compatibility issues with 2009. Use your existing key to register -- you'll have the same expiration date. The link is below!

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=15365

BitDefender... it's this kind of service that makes lifelong customers. Thank you!!

• Hi,

BitDefender 2009 doesn't support Windows 7 and there are no plans to do so. Please upgrade for free to BitDefender 2010.