Firewall And Radmin Remote Control Software

I am using RADMIN remote control software to connect to a home PC running W7 x64. The Bitdefender firewall works fine except if I want to do a file transfer while I also using the remote PC screen it denies the connection. If I connect for just a file transfer it works but does not allow both features PC screen and file transfer to work at the same time. I can disable the firewall or turn off Stealth mode off on the Home PC (server) and both features work as they should. It appears the fire only allows one connection per rule no matter how many rules you add for the same connection for the same adapter.

Is this a bug and can can it be corrected?

Thanks,

Don

Comments

• The rules are applied for all connections at once. There is no limit on the number of connections.

Are you sure that all ports required for the RADMIN software are allowed? If you set the adapter to 'Full Trust' is everything working as it should? Do you have ICS enabled in the advanced settings?

• The rules are applied for all connections at once. There is no limit on the number of connections.

Are you sure that all ports required for the RADMIN software are allowed? If you set the adapter to 'Full Trust' is everything working as it should? Do you have ICS enabled in the advanced settings?

Radmin says they only use one port assigment, 4899 is the default. I tried turning on ICS and also set the adapter to Full Trust with the same results only one feature works at a time. Here is what I see in the activity tab window when both features are working and Stealth mode is turned off.

-rserver3.exe /service

-(Unlock ICON) 0.0.0:4899

-(Two PC Screens ICON) 192.168.1.108:499 <=99-201-119-89.pools.spcsdns.net:1280 TCP (This is the remote screen view)

-(Two PC Screens ICON) 192.168.1.108:499 <=99-201-119-89.pools.spcsdns.net:1292 TCP (This is the file transfer)

Don

• Don't you mean 192.168.1.108:4899? We'll try to reproduce the issue.

• Don't you mean 192.168.1.108:4899? We'll try to reproduce the issue.

Yes I did :4899, sorry for the typo.

• The problem will be fixed in the next update. Thank you for reporting this!

Thank for your support Cristian.

Don