Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do I Upgrade

Options

So how do I get this "Update?" There is no link to download it.

Hello all,

Today, we have released a major update that have solved major issues described and discussed on this forum . Here is a list of these topics/issues :

Unjustified Vulnerability Error, Windows Live Messenger outdated

Bdis, Windows Live Messenger, And Messenger Plus! Live Problem

Windows Live Messenger Crash, Program Closes Itself Without Any Error

BitDefender services have been switched off temporarily for an update

Update Unavailable, Can't update Antivirus 2010

Our recommendation is to update BitDefender and in case these issues still reproduce on your system, please let us know adding your replies to the corespondent topic.

Thank you.

Comments

• It's an automatic update, there is no link to it. Your BD will download it and install it for you.

But there seem to be quite a few problems with it, just a heads-up.

• It's an automatic update, there is no link to it. Your BD will download it and install it for you.

But there seem to be quite a few problems with it, just a heads-up.

How will I know if my software has been updated?

• You'll be told to restart the computer after the update is installed.

• Ok, it's been four days and apparently no download has occurred. In the meantime the real-time icon is still going gray and I have to re-boot in the middle of a session. Are you people going to get this problem fixed or what? I have already caught a Trojan thanks to the software pooping out while I was online. I never had problems until version 2009 and 2010. I have several months left on my two-seat subscription and it looks like I will not be renewing. You folks really need to get it together and stop designing shoddy software.

• How will I know if my software has been updated?

Open BD control panel and go for Registration and look for product version it should be 13.0.17 ! ;)

• You'll be told to restart the computer after the update is installed.

I have had several " produkt Updates " but not Once have been asked to reboot my pc ?

The problems/bugs still exists though.....

• Open BD control panel and go for Registration and look for product version it should be 13.0.17 ! ;)

Or you can find this out by right clicking on the sys tray 'red ball (bd icon)' and selecting 'About' in the menu list it will display version build also