Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd, Tell Me That I Am Hallucinating

Options

BD 2009 Antivirus, which has been working perfectly with Windows 7 for months, just forced me to re-boot. Following the re-boot BD was greyed out (and presumably non-functional) with a balloon message that my system is no longer protected until I download and install BD 2010 Antivirus.

That is a very large download. Needless to say I will not be a happy camper if I lose client files to a virus during the download and before I can install the 2010 version.

What kind of a sick joke is this???

Comments

• BD 2009 Antivirus, which has been working perfectly with Windows 7 for months, just forced me to re-boot. Following the re-boot BD was greyed out (and presumably non-functional) with a balloon message that my system is no longer protected until I download and install BD 2010 Antivirus.

That is a very large download. Needless to say I will not be a happy camper if I lose client files to a virus during the download and before I can install the 2010 version.

What kind of a sick joke is this???

Before you upgrade to 2010, I hope you will go to that forum at this site and do some reading. If you think you've got problems now ...

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello BruceH,

You can upgrade to BitDefender 2010 without any problems. The steps that will help you do this in can be found here .

Thank you.