Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Services Are Loading, Please Wait

Options

Hello,

I purchased Bitdefender total security 2010 few days ago, and installed on the first day [i use Sony vaio FZ25gn fillwed wid vista sp2 business edition, Intel core 2 duo 2. ghz, 2 gb ram]. On the first day, it was working very fine and on the next day, means opened windows vista on the next day at offic. I notice the dialog when i move mouse pointer to BDTS 2010 icon at system traybar

"Bitdefende services are loading, please wait"

And also, when i open bitdefender from startmenu, it was ok. But in the bitdefender dashboard, when i click setting[located at the top-roght most], nothing is opening. And also neither firewall popup appeard nor firewall is working as i am able to open illegal activities esp **** after setting the option to block the illegal activities..

As per my live chat with Bob, i was told to open supporttool.exe, i notice that step 2 was skipped and 3rd step windows dialog shows "user doesnot have administrative right"

please provide solution as i paid for the goods. ref attachment. screenshot

post-28999-1258145881_thumb.jpg

Comments

• I had the same issue yesterday. But it's a real simple solution.

Go to the 'supporttool' application (C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010), then right-click on it and choose 'Run as administrator'.

^_^

• I had the same issue yesterday. But it's a real simple solution.

Go to the 'supporttool' application (C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010), then right-click on it and choose 'Run as administrator'.

^_^

well, i did as to what you told me...here's another failure <_< <_< :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

post-28999-1258199769_thumb.jpg

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    Options

Have you uninstalled BD with the uninstall tool before trying a reinstall ?

• Have you uninstalled BD with the uninstall tool before trying a reinstall ?

yea! I was in touch wid thos tech support guys..i did downloaded the tool from the url you provided. I made 4 attempts to repair, uninstall and reinstall. Its same dude!

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    Options

Then most probably your Operating System is messed up.The fact that the diagnostic tools doesnt work indicates that .I dont know if its BD in fault here ,but if you happen to have some system backup from before the issue ,maybe you should do the restore.

In your place i would start making sure the hardware is ok ,harddrive ,RAM and temperatures .This 3 factors can generate system errors.

Anyway never buy antivirus software unless you trialed it previously (at least 2-3 weeks),to see if it works with your specific configuration.

• Then most probably your Operating System is messed up.The fact that the diagnostic tools doesnt work indicates that .I dont know if its BD in fault here ,but if you happen to have some system backup from before the issue ,maybe you should do the restore.

In your place i would start making sure the hardware is ok ,harddrive ,RAM and temperatures .This 3 factors can generate system errors.

Anyway never buy antivirus software unless you trialed it previously (at least 2-3 weeks),to see if it works with your specific configuration.

Before I had this BTS 2010, my system went pretty well. If operating system is messed up, then nothing should work like not able to open ms word etc. As of now., I have no issues, I use my system for business use, not heavily installing/uninstalling/upgrading all nonsense softwares/applications. Not music/video lover. I use the application which is over network. So far, I have only Ms offic 2007 and windows vista business ed.

And if hardware is not ok on my system, u shuld know tht nothing wuld work esp sound not happeing, windows not starting, and not equal amnt of RAM. I dont see such these things.

I even tried this BDTS 2010 on my old laptop running windows xp sp3 and intel core 2.1 GHZ. Same issue!

What do you say.

• Sm3K3R
    Sm3K3R ✭✭✭
    Options

I can t tell you to much .I never use security software suites and i dont use Vista . B)

I m sure the support team will try to replicate your issue and solve it.

Have you tryed to run the support tool in Safe Mode ?

• I'm not an expert, but I saw that you got a 'Visual runtime library..' error. Maybe you should look into that. Im running windows 7 on my desktop PC with Internet Security 2010 and Windows Vista on my laptop also with Internet Security 2010 and on both pc's the support tool works fine (after a ran it with admistrator privileges)

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello HariKrishna,

This issue should not occur after our latest major update. For start, please right click on the BitDefender icon near your computer clock choose About and tell us what Build do you have.

After that, please follow the steps bellow in order to obtain a bdagent log :

a. Start and type Run in the search box;

b. In the box type: cmd and press OK;

c. Type the following text in the window that will appear:

cd C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010 then hit Enter

d. When you will see the C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010 folder, write:

bdagent stop then hit Enter

bdagent trace then hit Enter

e. Close the Command Prompt window and the bdagent process will restart.

f. Reproduce the issue(open BitDefender accessing the system tray icon).

f. The log will be created in the C:\ProgramData\BitDefender\DTrace folder one with the name User-bdagent.log . Please reply to our email with it attached or upload the report on http://www.sendspace.com/ then post here the download link .

Thank you.