Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender And Rapidshare

Options

a got this problem with bitdefender internet security 2009 which is

:when i download any file from rapidshare.com and i want to stop this download

the explorer will say it stopped but in the graph network the download is

working seems the system still downloading the file ..i tried to find out what

is the problem by removing programs and still the same .. so i uninstalled

bitdefender and it worked the download stopped.. just to make sure that its

from bitdefender i formated my pc and i installed only bitdefender and still

the problem the same the system doesn`t stop the download. i have a loptop and

used bitdefeder 2008 and NO problem there.. i also to make sure formated my pc

and installed "windows 7" and installed bitdefender 10 beta i download it from

your site ... and the problem is still there i can`t stop any download from

rapidshare.com from downloading ,the system keeps downloading ...and that

slows my connection the only way to stop it is by disabling the connection and

its only from rapidshare.com and i have an account there...please help.. ilove

bitdefender internet security and i don`t want to use other product

ive emailed bitdefender support and the told me to upgrade to 2010 and i did but the prblem is still there the downlod from rapidshare doesnt stop ..it seems the vsserv.exe is controlling the system i can`t stop the vsserv please help me :(

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello osmaa,

Please follow the steps described in this post and let us know if the same issue occurs after that.

Thank you.

• some how it worked thanx man for ur help :D

• I have the same problem. :o And I do follow your guide. It's getting ok. But when I enable automatic update, it download file httpproxy.dll to bitdefender folder. Is it ok?

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Juln,

Are you using a special program to download from RapidShare or you perform the downloads through your browser ?

Thank you.

• Juln
    edited November 2009
    Options

Hello Alex,

Yes, I use internet download manager 5.18 build 5 to download files. And not only files in rapidshare get this problem, all files I downloaded get it :huh:

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello Juln,

Please follow the steps described in this post for the program that you are using to download : Internet Download Manager 5.18 . Let us know what happens .

Thank you.

• Hi Alex,

It works perfectly. I think this problem is solved.

Thanks for your help.

• Hello Juln,

Please follow the steps described in this post for the program that you are using to download : Internet Download Manager 5.18 . Let us know what happens .

Thank you.

Hello Alex, i am using Bitdefender total security 2010. And I use internet download manager 5.17. But downloading the files from rapidshare slows down very frequently from 60kbps to 1 kbps or even zero. Actually my internet is working fine but still downloadings from rapidshare thru IDM slows down very frequently. please help me to fix this issue. <_< <_< <_< <_<

• Hello Alex, i am using Bitdefender total security 2010. And I use internet download manager 5.17. But downloading the files from rapidshare slows down very frequently from 60kbps to 1 kbps or even zero. Actually my internet is working fine but still downloadings from rapidshare thru IDM slows down very frequently. please help me to fix this issue. <_< <_< <_< <_<

[HI, i download from rs Without any issues using a free add on for ie 7 &now ie 8

providing that you have logged in to your premium account prior to clicking on the rs download links,they will be able to be downloaded by Ie Pro , it has other useful features too such as add blocking ect more info here:url=http://www.ie7pro.com/]IE PRO web site [/url], or for downloading as a free user, i use firefox with a addon called skipscreen which will automatically download the next link after the time restriction is up ,so you can load all the links in tabs ect and leave it to download them all, just thought i would let you know of alternative progs to dowload from rs ect