Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Outlook Antispam Plug In Fouling Up Again

Options

After the updates today, 11/18, the Antispam plugin for outlook is crashing.

regsvr32 /u on bdo.dll and

regsvr32 bdo.dll

don't fix the problem.

Attached is the message. This is the second time I've had to disable the antispam on IS2010.

What's up?

post-28680-1258585684_thumb.jpg

Comments

• After the updates today, 11/18, the Antispam plugin for outlook is crashing.

regsvr32 /u on bdo.dll and

regsvr32 bdo.dll

don't fix the problem.

Attached is the message. This is the second time I've had to disable the antispam on IS2010.

What's up?

I have been having the outlook express crash/hanging at close,, also sometimes the anti spam toolbar would take some 20 seconds to appear,by which time any e-mail has been downloaded, (scanned) but recently the ant spam toolbar no longer will load up(display) ,but bd still scans e-mail or so it says it does, As i also have ms office 2003 installed the outlook 2003 mail client is and has always worked without problems, and ant spam tool bar displays with out a delay ,but i am still using build 13.0.16 of BDIS2010

• I have been having the outlook express crash/hanging at close,, also sometimes the anti spam toolbar would take some 20 seconds to appear,by which time any e-mail has been downloaded, (scanned) but recently the ant spam toolbar no longer will load up(display) ,but bd still scans e-mail or so it says it does, As i also have ms office 2003 installed the outlook 2003 mail client is and has always worked without problems, and ant spam tool bar displays with out a delay ,but i am still using build 13.0.16 of BDIS2010

I have been having all kinds of problems with Outlook 2003 - freezing, inability to send email to some servers, blue screen. I have Antivirus 2010. I am ready to uninstall and just go to a different company's product.