Applications Blocked By Active Virus Control
We noticed that are a number of applications that are interfering with BitDefender Active Virus Control, while this option is enabled.
In case you have difficulties in running a program after you install BitDefender, the steps bellow will help you add that application to Active Virus Control Exclusions:
- Open BitDefender, click on the Settings button, choose the the Expert Mode then click on Ok. After that, click on the Antivirus module and under the Shield tab click on the Advanced Settings button .
- The BitDefender Active Virus Control Settings window should be displayed. Under Exclusions, click on the add button, represented by the plus (+) sign and browse to the location were the application you having issues with is installed.
- Here, select the executable file of this program (.exe) and choose Open.
- Restart the application and look if the same issue occurs.
In case you have the same issues, please try to disable Active Virus Control, reboot your system and check if that program is working properly.
After you perform all these steps, please post here your reply with the name of that program and its exact version.
Note: Usually, you can find the version of a program, if you click on the Help option that is be displayed on the top of the programs window and choose About.
We are looking forward to your replies.
All Time Leaders
- 815 All Categories
- 51 Enterprise Security
- Welcome back!
- 156 Windows
- 269 General Topics
- 59 News & Blogs
- 154 Other Products & Services
- 31 Security Research Team
- 76 VPN
- 205 Mobile Security
- 27 Mac
- 86 Central & Subscriptions
- 5.2K Home & home office protection
- 34 Product features and Ideation
- 24.2K Old forum topics