Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Right Clicking "my Computer" Lags After Installing Bdts 2010 32b

Options

After I install Bitdefender total security 2010 32b i started to have this problem that when I right click on "My Computer" it takes time to load the drop down menu.

Any fix for this problem?

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello subsistence,

Can you tell us how long is the delay that you got ? After you right click on the My Computer icon, the menu is displayed after a few minutes? Also, please tell us what Windows system do you use .

Thank you.

• Hi subsistence,

After I install Bitdefender total security 2010 32b i started to have this problem that when I right click on "My Computer" it takes time to load the drop down menu.

Any fix for this problem?

Thank you very much.

this problem is fixed by this Link B)

bye Flinkesocke

• The delay is around 5-7 seconds.

I have tried unregistering the files on the link but the problem is still there.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit.

• BTW I have already followed the instructions on the link Flinkesocke gave me about running the supporttool. I have the link with me. Just tell me who to PM and I'll give him the link.

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello subsistence,

Please send me a PM with the download link .

Thank you.

• After I unregistered the fshred service the new options with right clicking the computer shows instantaneously. Is there any other way of doing this?

By the way what do the fshred service do? Is it important?

I'm having second thoughts of sending you the link. It could have some information about me and my computer. But if it's safe just tell me.

*sigh*

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello subsistence,

The "fshredctx.dll" is responsible for loading the "File Shredder" option, when you right click on a file. So, if you don't use File Shredder all the time, is not an important option and you can keep the "fshredctx.dll" unregistered. If you want, it is safe to send me a PM with the download link of the support tool report.

Thank you.

• PM sent.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks.