Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Home Network Problem

Options

I have today installed BDIS2010 on 4 computers and enabled the home network UI. After sucessfully doing so I noticed throughout the day the status of all the computers were changing between protected and offline. I also remotely requested a deep scan on one of the computers which crashed approximately 30 minutes later, I believe this was caused due to the status changing from protected to offline. This subsiquently lead me to disable the home network UI on all computers.

None of the computers were switched off or restarted during the day.

Can you explain why the status were changing? and do you have a solution?

All computers are running Windows XP either Home or Media Center

All processors are 2GHz or above and have minimum 1GB RAM

Comments

• Come on bd support are you going to acknowledge my problem?

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello breadncheese,

From the computer where BitDefender crashed, we would like you run the BitDefender support tool and send us back the resulting report. Here is what you have to do :

1. Open My Computer.

2. Browse to

C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender 2010

- considering that BitDefender was installed on the default C partition

3. Doubleclick on the supporttool.exe file .(in case you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, right click on the the supporttool.exe file and choose "Run as administrator" )

4. Click on Next, wait a few minutes for the progress bar to complete and then click on Finish .

5. Go to the desktop, upload the report on http://www.sendspace.com/ then send me a PM with the download link or reply to our email with the report attached .

Regarding the Home Network issue, we would like you follow the instructions from the next post and let us know what happens .

We are looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.