I am using Bitdefender Total Security 2010. Due to some reason i wanted to reinstall it.
So i uninstalled BDTS 2010 from add or remove programs.
After that i was trying to install BDTS 2010 from the 32 bit setup file i have. (I am using XP SP2)
The installer prompted that a newer version of BDTS 2010 is available.
My question is that if i install the old setup file and update it, will it be the same as the newer version?
All Time Leaders
- 1.9K All Categories
- 903 Windows
- 102 Mac
- 350 Mobile Security
- 262 VPN
- 297 Central & Subscriptions
- 337 Other Products & Services
- 74 Security Research Team
- 133 Product features and Ideation
- 127 Enterprise Security
- 605 General Topics
- 158 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics