Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows Security Center Alerting For Bitdefender V10

Options

Hello all

I used bitdefender internet security V10 about 3 years ago only and and has been removed at the same time and I used another Antivirus and Firewall

during this 3 years on my XP machine without a problem until today that all of a sudden windows security center alerts me for my firewall that "bitdefender internet security V10 reports that it is currently turned off" while it has been uninstalled since 3 years ago !!! I suspect it is a problem from windows registry and no I haven't changed anything in windows registry recently, but I just need to know where windows security center saves data about installed antivirus/firewall so that I can delete bitdefender data from there.

Thanks

Comments

• Alex Stanciu
    Options

Hello mahbod,

If you have Windows XP we recommend you to upgrade for free to the latest version of your product, BitDefender Internet Security 2010 . You will find the steps that will help you do this here .

Thank you .